All 6 art Reviews

Matsumoto Rangiku on the Beach Matsumoto Rangiku on the Beach

Drool

Awesome artwork. Full of color and details - not to mention one of my favorite things in the world, hot sexy chicks.

Ucogi Summer 2010 Ucogi Summer 2010

Bouncy!

Very cute - love your shading

The face looks alittle odd and the area where her back is looks thin. But the breast and buttocks looks amazing. Same with her arm. Those all can be very hard to draw.

I still voted a 5 for ya

Fairytale Crossdressing Fairytale Crossdressing

That is....

Super freaking cute!

"Hola hermosa... "Hola hermosa...

i love it

Awesome artwork!! i love how you do the colors - so crisp and clean. i wish i could make mine look like that lol

Although thanks the guy's below me review, it does look alot like "Little girl... I'm gonna rape you" lol Very awesome art

gusana responds:

niehehehe that was the intention, I look too much younger than I am, even thou I'm a year older than Adrian, so I wanted it to look cute and creepy at the same time.

Yelyena Yelyena

o0o0o0o

Very awesome - i love how you did the eyes

Boombox277 responds:

Jake Scully... I see you. Due to my massive eyes.

Elf Girl Elf Girl

Very cute

I like it. Simple yet beautiful. They only reason i wont give it a 10 though, is because it looks like you forgot to color the background around her body and hand. It looks like it could be a slight glowing effect, but its not like that around the whole body. I do the same thing myself. It was probably an accident. But other than that, its very awesome. I hope I didn't offend you, just trying to help.

Ripperjaxx responds:

Nah your right it was a bit of layer i forgot to fix on the edges , how the hell did i miss that >_<